About Me
- EDU 100
- Hi everyone! I'm Melissa and I am an elementary education and english major here at Salem State. I just transferred here from Middlesex Community College and I love it here! I can't wait to be a teacher someday! Hopefully second or third grade :)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Introductory Post
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I am a transfer student from Middlesex Community College. This is my first semester here at Salem State, and I really like it so far. I am an Elementary Education and English major. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I absolutley love kids! In my free time I love to spend time with my friends, my family and my boyfriend. I also really like to read and watch movies. I love the summertime and going to the beach or to my house in New Hampshire. I'm really sick of winter already and all of this snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment